I am exactly three months old on 8/10/2008. My weight and height are now 5.6kg and 64cm respectively. Below are my major progresses:-
- My head shape has gradually changed from oval to round.
- I am able to extend my neck upright and raise my head backwards.
- My eyes can now focus on moving objects and stare firmly at familiar faces and lovely toys.
- I start talking to my parent using my own language.
- I can now push small surrounding objects away including milk bottle, this sometimes created headache for my parent during feeding.
- I really enjoy sucking my fingers.
- I am able to distinguish between daytime and nighttime, and thus help me sleep longer periods at night.